Vinyl Siding Installation for Norwich, New London, Old Saybrook, Middlesex, Griswold, Danielson, Putnam, Glastonbury, Colchester and Nearby Areas
Give your house a beautiful makeover with durable, maintenance-free vinyl siding
Vinyl siding is designed to look good for many years, retaining its original color despite extreme exposure to the elements. This siding product also delivers impressive performance without requiring any maintenance.
Of all the different exterior home siding choices available today, vinyl siding stands out for the excellent value it offers. The vinyl material sheds moisture rather than absorbing it. Vinyl siding also does not support mold or mildew growth and won’t succumb to moisture damage.
New siding, along with a well-maintained roof, can increase your home’s value and dramatically improve your home’s curb appeal. Sullivan Contracting is your leading Vinyl Siding Installation Company in Connecticut and specializes in all of your roofing and siding needs! We specialize in quality vinyl siding installation for Norwich, New London, Old Saybrook, Middlesex, Griswold, Danielson, Putnam, Glastonbury, Colchester and Nearby Areas. Contact us for a free inspection today!
Vinyl siding’s popularity has grown significantly over the years, and it’s easy to see why when you consider the benefits.
- Made primarily from PVC (polyvinyl chloride) resins, vinyl siding was first manufactured in the 1950s, but wasn’t widely used until the late 1970s.
- Vinyl siding offers zero maintenance, immunity to mold and moisture damage, and plenty of styles and colors to choose from.
- Better grades of vinyl siding also tend to be thicker, for improved rigidity and greater impact resistance.
- Since PVC expands and contracts significantly in response to temperature changes, vinyl siding can’t be solidly nailed to wall sheathing. Instead, each course of siding “floats” on slotted nailing fins.
- Sullivan Contracting CT, we install your home siding by suiting your style and budget. Contact us today to get started!
Well-crafted trim details complete your exterior transformation
The overall impression created by new siding is as much about trim details as it is the siding itself. In a truly professional installation, the corner trim, J-channels, soffit panels, gutters and downspouts all look good together. Adding a new roof, new windows, and a new driveway will make your home the talk of the neighborhood!
Vinyl siding can achieve both goals, as well as increase your home’s energy efficiency. Vinyl siding also has the added benefit of lower maintenance, as it requires virtually no upkeep.
With the costs of maintaining your home always on the rise, it’s important to focus on home improvement projects that not only boost the curb appeal of your house but the value of it as well.
Benefits of Vinyl Siding
Sullivan Contracting CT is your best choice for improvements such as Vinyl Siding Installation, new home replacement windows or new roof installation in Connecticut thanks to our unmatched skill, attention to detail and competitive pricing that fits any budget. As your trustworthy siding and roofing contractor in Connecticut, we can advise you on the best type, color and style of siding to choose.
An Eco-Friendly Siding Solution
You know how expensive heating and cooling your home can make your electric bill. With energy prices on the rise, it’s no wonder people are turning to energy efficient siding to save money.
However, insulated siding does more for you than just save you money on energy bills. Here are a few more ways insulated siding benefits you:
- Improved Comfort – In connection with saving you money on your energy bill, the most energy-efficient siding can help regulate the temperature in your home, keeping you warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
- Sweet Silence – Energy-efficient siding is also known for its ability to reduce noise coming in to your home from the outside. Using insulated siding improves the peace and quiet in your home.
- Durability – Insulated siding options can withstand weather and impact damage to a greater degree than other siding methods, meaning you and your loved ones can feel safe inside your home.
- Eco-Friendly – Other less efficient types of siding can leak dangerous chemicals into the environment, which makes insulated siding the safest option for you and your whole neighborhood.
Popularity of Vinyl Siding
Because of its attractiveness and durability, vinyl siding has become one of the most popular types of siding, now on about one-third of all homes. It’s low maintenance – doesn’t crack, chip or peel. It doesn’t need to be painted and it is weatherproof. It protects your home from wind, rain and snow. It comes in hundreds of different colors, and if insulated, is very energy efficient.
If you you need Vinyl Siding Installation, we can help. You can count on Sullivan Contracting. Contact us today!